ESC Sounds Mini Instructions
Connect the supplied charging cable to the charge input and to a USB port on your computer or to a USB charger. The charging LED will illuminate white when charging, and the 4 LED indicator will be solid white when fully charged.
Power on: Hold the power button for three seconds to turn on the ESC Sounds Mini. Once the white light starts flashing, you can connect to the ESC Sounds Mini.
Power off: Hold the power button for three seconds to turn off the device.
While the ESC Sounds Mini is connected to your phone, a short press of the power button will activate your voice assistant.
Connect The ESC Sounds Mini
Once the ESC Sounds Mini is turned on, a white light will flash, indicating it is ready to connect. Select ‘ESC Sounds Mini’ on your device's Bluetooth list and then a chime will sound to indicate a successful connection. Only one Bluetooth device can be connected at a time.
Disconnect The ESC Sounds Mini
To disconnect the ESC Sounds Mini, hold down the Bluetooth button on the device for three seconds.
Reconnect The ESC Sounds Mini
Once paired, the ESC Sounds Mini will automatically connect when turned on. If the ESC Sounds Mini fails to connect automatically, hold the Bluetooth button for three seconds and the ESC Sounds Mini will connect to the most recently connected device.
Press the Bluetooth button to switch between Bluetooth or AUX.
Play Music Using Micro SD Card
Insert a micro SD card to the appropriate slot.
Audio Cable Connection
When powered on, connect a 3.5mm audio cable to the ESC Sounds Mini from your device to connect without Bluetooth.
The Pause Button's Functionality
1) Music playback status: press the button to operate play, pause function.
2) When there is an incoming call: press to answer the call.
3) When you’re on a call: press to hang up the phone call.
Press and hold:
1) When a call is incoming: Press for two seconds to reject the call.
2) Press for two seconds to enter Multi-Mini pairing mode, once connected, press for two seconds to disconnect from Multi-Mini pairing mode.
When the ESC Sounds Mini is connected to your phone via Bluetooth, double press to call back the most recent contact.
Change Volume and Song
Increase volume: Press the “+” button.
Decrease volume: Press the “-“ button.
Previous song: Press and hold the “-” button.
Next song: Press and hold the “+” button.
1. Turn on the ESC Sounds Mini and the Bluetooth indicator will flash red.
2. Press the pause button to answer a call on the ESC Sounds Mini and you can talk through the built-in microphone. After the call ends, music will resume.
3. Press and hold the pause button on the ESC Sounds Mini to reject an incoming call.
4. The Bluetooth indicator will be solid red, only one Bluetooth device can be connected at a time.
Hold the pause button down for 8 seconds to automatically reset the ESC Sounds Mini and turn it off.
Auto Power Off Functionality
The ESC Sounds Mini will automatically turn off after ten minutes when disconnected and no music is playing.
Multi-Mini Pairing Mode
1: Turn on both ESC Sounds Minis and ensure they are disconnected from all devices.
2: Press and hold the Play/Pause-button on one of the ESC Sounds Minis for about 2 seconds until you hear the indicator tone. This will become the primary ESC Sounds Mini.
3: Release the play/Pause button. The ESC Sounds Minis may take a few seconds to connect to each other. Check the indicator lights to distinguish L/R channel: The primary ESC Sounds Minis (left channel) will flash white; the secondary ESC Sounds Minis (right channel) will be solid white.
4: Enter the Bluetooth menu on your smartphone and pair the ESC Sounds Mini with your phone by selecting ‘ESC Sounds Mini’. (Only one will show up, however it will connect you to both ESC Sounds Minis.)
Multi-Mini Pairing Disconnection
Press and hold the Play/Pause-button on one of the ESC Sounds Minis for about 2 seconds until you hear the indicating tone.